Job Title: Property Administrator | Location: Middletown, RI | Full-Time
Description of Work:
PURVIS Systems is a technology solutions company that develops, implements, and maintains mission-critical solutions for Federal and Local Governments. We have an immediate opening for a Property Administrator responsible for supporting a property management process and system that is compliant with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), corporate property management policies, and customer requirements.
The property administrator is responsible for entering all property records and maintaining supporting documentation in the property management system. Responsibilities include:
- Proactively handling property management (asset tagging and tracking, system entries, documentation updates, disposition of materials for contract closeout)
- Adding all newly procured or transferred items into the system with all required data elements and appropriate transaction documentation to support assessments/audits
- Managing program property in warehouse
- Processing routine inventory requests by validating receipt of goods and materials against requirements
- Performing property audits to ensure assets are accounted for and orchestrate the property inventory process; reconcile property discrepancies and assist in the retrieval of information from various databases to accurately track and inventory items
- Ensuring all Work-In-Process (WIP) items are being processed appropriately and can be accounted for
- Performing audits of property adjustments (gains/losses) to ensure that all required forms are provided and approved.
- Revising or developing new procedures to execute efficient property management
- Support shipments with completion of 1149 Forms
- Assist with reports required for contract reporting
- Knowledge of logistics, inventory management, policies, and procedures.
- Familiarity with logistics or general office databases and applications. Experience using eQuip AssetWorks a plus.
- Ability to work with customers, engineers, and stakeholders effectively
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of service delivery
Candidate must have or be able to obtain a government security clearance to the level of SECRET.