Job Title: Product Support Specialist | Location: Middletown, RI | Full-Time
Description of Work:
PURVIS Systems is a technology solutions company that develops, implements, and maintains mission-critical solutions for Federal and Local Governments. We have an immediate opening for a Product Support Specialist, as well as future needs for U.S. Navy contracts, to support the development, maintenance, and life cycle sustainment of undersea warfare systems, subsystems, and associated programs.
Qualified candidates should have demonstrated skills and experience in some or all of the following supportability disciplines:
- Review, validate, organize, and update configuration and logistics data hosted in the Navy’s Configuration and Logistics databases. Support the preparation of ILS certification packages, provisioning technical data packages, and preventive and corrective maintenance procedures.
- Collect, update, and review sustainment metrics such as Mean Time To Repair, Mean Time Between Failure, and Mean Logistics Down Time, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Maintain supply chain tracking charts, monitor customer requisitions, backorders, and repairs.
- Develop and maintain program plans, procedures, engineering change documents, and related logistics documents, gathering and coordinating inputs from functional groups.
- A High School diploma is required; college degree is desired.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience supporting electronic systems.
- The candidate must have strong organizational and communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment with customers, peers, and support personnel.
- Accuracy, quality, and attention to detail are critical required skills.
Candidate must have or be able to obtain a government security clearance to the level of SECRET.