Job Title: Maintenance Planning Specialist | Location: Middletown, RI | Full-Time
Description of Work:
PURVIS Systems has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Planning Specialist to support the development, maintenance, and life cycle sustainment of undersea warfare systems, subsystems, and associated programs.
- Analyze equipment maintenance requirements and develop preventive and corrective maintenance procedures.
- Perform Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analyses per MIL-STD-3034A.
- Create Maintenance Requirement Cards (MRCs) and Maintenance Index Pages (MIPs) using the Navy PMS Editor (NPE).
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering and logistics team to ensure that the resulting maintenance products are consistent with the information contained in the corresponding technical manuals and training products.
- A BS in a STEM discipline is preferred.
- RCM Level I and II certification desired.
- Practical experience in the operation, test, maintenance, and repair of Navy HM&E, electronic or weapons systems and equipment.
- Experience preparing technical documentation involving the operation, maintenance or testing of Navy HM&E, electronic or weapons systems and equipment.
- Strong organizational, communication, attention to detail, and technical writing skills, and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with customers and peers.
Candidate must have or be able to obtain a government security clearance to the level of SECRET.