Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer | Location: Middletown, RI | Full-Time
Description of Work:
PURVIS Systems has multiple immediate full-time open positions working with our engineering design team.
Responsibilities: Support U.S Navy system designs and development including performance of the following tasks:
- Review of system requirements
- Support design and development of mechanical items including installation kits, fixtures, structures, enclosures, rack mounts, supports, and foundations.
- Perform investigations and analysis on system improvements.
- Take systems from concept, to prototype, and through production.
- Solve technically challenging problems with a multi-disciplinary engineering approach.
- Develop, update, and maintain technical documentation.
- Develop, update, and maintain mechanical drawing packages
- 2 – 7 years professional experience.
- Ability to work closely with Subject Matter Experts and Navy military and civilian personnel.
- Strong knowledge and experience with CAD software, Inventor and Solidworks
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, years of experience may be substituted
Candidate must have a government security clearance to the level of SECRET.