Job Title: Management Analyst | Location: Newport, RI | Full-Time
Description of Work:
PURVIS Systems is a technology solutions company that develops, implements, and maintains mission-critical solutions for Federal and Local Governments. We have an immediate opening for a Management Analyst.
The Management Analyst will work directly with the Government’s Executing Agent (EA) and project team on the Advanced Instrumentation Systems Technology (AIST) Project. The Management Analyst will develop, monitor and update the AIST’s financial operations, including access to the client’s financial and acquisition databases. This position requires financial knowledge & management, attending meetings, preparing meeting minutes and action item tracking, developing an updating project schedules and coordination of travel.
- Collect, review and analyze project information including all project financial data through client databases (i.e., navy ERP) in order to make recommendations and independent decisions.
- Coordinate the project’s weekly and monthly status and financial reports.
- Perform planning functions for financial reviews, project reviews, system design reviews and off-site Government and contractor meetings.
- Attend meeting and draft/generate meeting reports and distribute to the team for review and comment, incorporate comments and distribute final report. Responsible for storing/archiving all documents on a common network drive.
- Collect and document action items and distribute reports/track action items/action item resolutions.
- Support the development and updates of project schedules. Assist in implementation of suggestion and action item resolutions.
- Provide assistance in developing PowerPoint presentations, Excel financial spreadsheets, and editing word documents.
- Develop plans and agenda for projects meetings. Organize and make arrangements for business meetings.
- Primary customer interface for project implementation
- Setting project goals and developing plans to meet those goals
- Maintaining project timeframes, priorities, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Managing and coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams.
- Experience with project management, technical writing, government finances and general project support.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written and oral communication skills.
- Alternate combinations of training and experience will be considered if requisite skills are demonstrated.
Candidate must have or be able to obtain a government security clearance to the level of SECRET.