Job Title: Project Manager | Location: Middletown, RI | Full-Time
Description of Work:
The Project Manager will be managing several Navy submarine electronic system and facilities contracts supporting a variety of projects with the responsibility for the success of the projects/contract performance. Establishment and control of technical milestones, schedules, budgets, and costs are also essential tasks for the Project Manager.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Execution/participation in completion of ongoing technical tasking, overall planning, and direction. Tasking to include logistics, configuration management, training, and facilities support.
- Establishment and control technical milestones, schedules, budgets, and costs.
- Coordination of personnel resources across multiple tasks.
- Supervising personnel working on the contracts.
- Tracking all project deliverables (CDRLs), and milestones to ensure successful project execution.
- Development of project reports.
- Supporting technical leads in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Project/contract growth.
- Participation in client meetings and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical or Management discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant Navy submarine experience.
- Experience with managing Navy contracts.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Candidate must have or be able to obtain a government security clearance to the level of SECRET.