PURVIS Systems is seeking resumes for an upcoming opportunity:
Job Title: Systems Installer/Technician | Location: NUWC Division Newport
Qualifications: Technical School or apprenticeship program in related field of electrical or electronic support. Minimum of 2 to 3 years of electronic technician work experience.
Additional considerations will be given to individuals with working knowledge of:
- Computer hardware
- Microsoft Office
- LINUX and/or Window operating system
- Ability to Interpret schematic layouts
- Military Background
- Naval Sonar, Fire Control and Electronics Tech
Individual must be able to obtain a government security clearance to the SECRET level.
Description of Work: Candidate will be a member of the team that assembles finished products using sub-assemblies, parts and fasteners. Fabricates and assembles cable harnesses, wire electrical chassis and electrical boxes.
Specific duties include:
- Travel will be required for system installation.
- Work with installation and engineering groups on mechanical and electrical layout/design of product updates and new product releases.
- Fabricating and design cable harnesses and wire assemblies.
- Wiring of electrical cables.
- Research sources for installation/lab/office materials.
- Develop bill of materials.
- Develop installation kits for use by system installers for product installation.
- Document and report work performed.
Candidate will be required to lift, pull or carry items of weight and size commensurate with job requirements. This position may require travel with minimal notice. Flexible work schedule is required. Candidate must possess good communication and documentation skills, disciplined, self-motivated work ethic; and the ability to thrive within a team environment.
To apply email: HR@purvis.com