Job Title: System Engineer | Location: Middletown, RI
We have an immediate opening as a System Engineer.
Description of Work: The System Engineer will support U.S Navy Torpedo and Sonar Countermeasure design, development, and test and evaluation including performance of the following tasks:
- Review of system performance requirements.
- Development of performance requirement specifications.
- Preparation and review of design drawings,
- Generation of test requirements and procedures
- Coordination and execution of in-water testing to demonstrate system performance compliance
- Analyze test results and Prepare test reports documenting system performance results
- Recommend Design improvements as required to attain system performance requirements
Qualifications: Candidate must have 3 to 7 years professional experience.
The System Engineer will work closely with Subject Matter Experts and Navy military and civilian personnel. Must have Knowledge of security requirements and administration. Systems Engineer must have familiarity with navy Torpedo and Sonar countermeasures is desired
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Candidate must have or be able to obtain a government security clearance to the level of SECRET.
To apply email: HR@purvis.com