Job Title: Sr Computer-Aided Designer/Drafter (CADD) | Location: Norwich, Connecticut
Looking for a self-driven, senior level candidate with advanced design/drafting experience.
Description of Work: Working on-site at customer location, the Sr. Computer-Aided Designer/Drafter will support the following tasks:
- Support mechanical and electrical engineers.
- Prepare and update complex drawings to original designs that require a high degree of precision and drafting knowledge.
- Ensure the problems in manufacture, assembly, installation and operation are resolved by the produced set of drawings.
- Independently exercise judgement in selecting and interpreting data based on knowledge of the design requirements.
- Working at a level that involves more advanced design/drafting assignments and knowledge.
- Working closely with and provide support to junior level designer/drafters.
Degree/Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent, Technical school Degree in Drafting, or CAD certification.
Designer/Drafter must have 7 to 10 years of experience in generating 3D and 2D drawings using AutoCAD and Inventor software. Experience working with Word, Excel and Access. Candidate will work closely with Subject Matter Experts and Navy military and Civilian personnel.
Candidate must have or be able to obtain a government security clearance to the level of SECRET.
To apply email: HR@purvis.com