Job Title: Software Engineer| Location: Middletown, RI
PURVIS Systems is a technology leader in the public safety industry and provides state-of-the-art mission critical systems deployed across the United States.
With a small business culture, our engineers serve as crucial contributors to all phases of the company products. Our software engineers routinely design, develop, test, and deploy software solutions for mission critical systems that are installed in cities and counties, nationwide. In addition to participating in all phases of the software product life cycle, PURVIS engineers regularly interact with public safety customers, and experience firsthand how their direct contributions impact the nation’s first responders and affect the greater community that they serve.
We are looking to add a key contributor to its engineering team to continue to grow and support its rapidly expanding core products. As PURVIS continues to innovate in the public safety industry, we are looking for a talented software engineer with strong experience in software development that brings valuable ideas, strong communication and leadership skills, and desire to improve and develop key solutions to foster the company culture and growth.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
- Manage and maintain existing products/deployments.
- Contribute to new enhancements and product solutions.
- Work as a key part of a development team, or individually, on multiple product efforts.
- Manage deadlines, project timelines, and individual responsibilities.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 4-8 years of work-related experience.
- Must be proficient in most of the following technologies:
- .NET, MFC, WCF, Web API, Socket Programming
- Visual Studio, SVN, JIRA, MSSQL Server Management Studio
- Must demonstrate experience in all aspects of engineering product life cycle, including product design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task and manage multiple efforts.
Sponsorship is not available. Candidate must also complete and receive an approved FBI Criminal History background check for this position.
To apply email: HR@purvis.com