The Latest PURVIS News
- May, 2015 – PURVIS Makes Executive Leadership Appointments
- October, 2014 – PURVIS Completes Corporate Office Move to New Location in Middletown, RI
- September, 2014 – Channel 10 (Providence) video news coverage of Chuck Hagel in Newport, addressing the leaders in DoD and the Defense Industry
- September, 2014 – Providence ABC affiliate news coverage of Chuck Hagel’s address at “Defense Innovation Days” in Newport
- August, 2014 – US Secretary of Defense Hagel to Join Congressional, Pentagon, and Defense Industry Leaders for ‘Defense Innovation Days’ this September in Newport, RI.
- August, 2014 – PURVIS Systems, a member of the Marine Technology 100, to attend Defense Innovation Days in Newport, RI along with other industry, government, and academic leaders.
- July, 2014 – PURVIS Fire Station Alerting “goes live” in the City of Boston
- June, 2014 – TV News Coverage of PURVIS’ Role in Improving 911 Communications at Charleston County.
- April, 2014 – Consolidated 9-1-1 Center Speeds Up Dispatch Time with Station Alerting. The Charleston County Consolidated 9-1-1 Center implemented its first phase of station alerting on the morning of April 9, 2014. This first of three phases uses the PURVIS automated voice over radio to dispatch calls for fire and EMS (medical calls).
- March, 2014 – PURVIS Teams with Hygeia Solutions Partners for Security and Emergency Management Systems Projects at NIH
- February, 2014 – PURVIS Fire Station Alerting System selected by FDNY
- January, 2014 – PURVIS Named One of the 2014 Top 3 IT Services Companies in RI (Providence Business News, 2014 Book of Lists, p.163).
- January, 2014 – PURVIS Named One of the 2014 Top 10 Software Development Companies in RI (Providence Business News, 2014 Book of Lists, p. 162).
- January, 2014 – PURVIS Named One of the 2014 Top 60 Private Companies in RI (Providence Business News, 2014 Book of Lists, p. 55).[/wpex]
Public Safety Blog
- Tuning into the Promise of P25 Digital Radio
- Driving Improved Turnout Times
- Servicing Station Walk-up Visitors with Video
- Four Real-World Examples of How PURVIS’ Customer-Focused Approach Satisfies Fire Department Needs