Job Title: Logistician | Location: Norwich, Connecticut
Looking for a self-driven candidate with experience as a Logistician.
Description of Work: Working with the team, the Logistician will develop job material lists from drawings and enter material information in the correct database. The Logistician will support the following tasks:
- Research potential qualified vendors and pricing for parts.
- Provide general support to Engineers.
- Prepare and package materials for shipping.
- Prepare bills of lading and shipping documentation.
- Receive materials, confirm items correspond with the bill of lading.
- Visually inspect received items for damage and verify the dimensions.
- Input received items in database and document the files.
Qualifications: Logistician must have at least 2 years of experience in:
- Shipping and receiving materials to and from vendors.
- Working with various databases and inventory management systems.
- Working with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Degree: High School Diploma or equivalent is required for the Logistician position.
Candidate must have or be able to obtain a government security clearance to the level of SECRET.
To apply email: HR@purvis.com