Job Title: IETM Developer| Location: Pocasset, MA
We have an immediate opening for an IETM Developer.
Description of Work: Develop IETMs, including, but not limited to operations, preventative and corrective maintenance, schematics, and illustrated parts breakdowns from compiled engineering technical reports, drawings, and parts lists.
The IETM Developer will participate in IETM verification and validation, customer conferences to ensure manuals conform to contract requirements, and identification of supplier manual content requirements, and the conduct of peer reviews.
The IETM Developer will also assist in the development of illustrations, graphics and flow diagrams to support documentation; and support contract deliverable documentation.
Preferred Skills/Qualifications: The IETM Developer must have a strong knowledge of the structure and content of the English language, including rules of composition and grammar, and a thorough understanding of style guides and specifications. Should also be able to adhere to and implement such standards to technical documentation.
- Experience with editing and production tools (i.e., FrameMaker, MS Word, Arbor Text, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage complex tasks from inception to end
- Good customer interface skills and understanding of customer needs.
- XML authoring
- Adobe: Highly experienced in self-paced development efforts in the Adobe Tech suite tools including FrameMaker 2017, Illustrator 2017, Photoshop 2017, Acrobat DC
- Microsoft Office
- Skill/Tools that are a plus: SolidWorks, Composer 2017, eDrawings 2017, PDM Vault exposure
Candidate must have or be able to obtain a government security clearance to the level of SECRET.
To apply email: mailto:HR@purvis.com