PURVIS Systems has an immediate opening for:
Job Title: Contracts Administrator | Location: Middletown, RI
Description of Work: The Contracts Administrator will report directly to the Contracts Manager, this position provides day-to-day contract and subcontract administration support. The Contracts Administrator will prepare and review contracts, subcontracts, and other agreements. Negotiate terms and conditions. Monitor contract/subcontract performance and ensure compliance with contract terms. Prepare reports, documents, and correspondence. The Contracts Administrator may participate in cost proposal development/review. Perform special projects, as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience: Candidate for Contracts Administrator must have a minimum of 5 years of practical work-related experience in contract and/or subcontract administration. A Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related discipline is required; equivalent work experience may be substituted. Experience with Costpoint and DoD is a plus.
The successful candidate for Contracts Administrator must have the following skills and experience:
- Solid understanding of the practices, procedures, and processes of contract administration.
- Experience working with cost reimbursable, T&M, and fixed price contract types.
- Working knowledge of FAR, DFAR, and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively with minimal supervision.
Sponsorship is not available.
To apply email: mailto:HR@purvis.com